- Information on how to be entered into the draw, how winners are chosen and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the Squash Wellington region only who are not current member of a Squash Wellington affiliated squash club
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry or claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Multiple registrations are not permitted, only one registration on the Squash Wellington newsletter ‘Sign Up’ page is required. Multiple registrations will be deemed invalid. Only registrations entered during the “promotional period” will be included in the prize draw.
- Promotion commences on 1st March 2021 until midnight on 31st March 2021 (“promotional period”). The prize draw will take place at 3pm on the 1st April at the Squash Wellington offices.
- The first valid prize winner drawn will win a HEAD squash prize pack consisting of a racket, bag, shoes, squash balls, and a coaching lesson at a Wellington club of their choice. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. Total prize valued at up to NZD$750.00. The prize winner will be notified by email and/or phone. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will arrange delivery or pickup of the prize pack with the winner
- If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
- If any prize or offer is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize or offer with a prize or offer to the equal value and/or specification.
- In the event of a winner/s in the unclaimed prize draw, they will be contacted by email and/or phone. In the event that the promoter cannot get contact with the winner, and prize is unclaimed after 1 month from the close of the promotional period, the prize will be void.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (f) use of a prize or any offer.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information about you to enable you to receive communication from Squash Wellington. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to companies it has engaged to assist it in conducting the promotion. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at the address shown below.
- The Promotor has the right to announce the details of the winner publicly, including their first and last name.
- The Promoter is Squash Wellington of 56 Waipipi Road, Masterton, New Zealand
You are here: Home / Squash Wellington ‘Squash Your Way 2021’ Promotion Terms and Condition...
We're happy to hear from you - send us an email